In the Jerusalem Post, EU Ambassador to Israel Ramiro Cibrián-Uzal answers the following questions:
- What does the European Commission intend to do in order to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases?
- How can the EU and Israel join forces to that end?
- How can Israeli companies and entrepreneurs take part in the European effort to replace fossil fuels?
- What do you think about the new electric car that is being pursued by two Israeli entrepreneurs?
- How can the European Union’s institutions help promote that initiative in Europe?
- How can Israeli small- and medium-sized enterprises reach out for a bigger share in the European market?
See Page 1 of the interview for Cibrián-Uzal’s answers to more general questions about Israel and the EU.